Thursday 24 March 2011

Brewster by name...

My lovely friend Kristin has always been one of my biggest supporters and when her son turned four last month she said "I wish I could afford to buy one of your cakes!"  Such a nice thing to say...so I said that if she paid for the ingredients I would make the cake.  Then she drops the bombshell that he wants a Chuggington cake. But when I found out that one of the trains is called Brewster, how could I not make it?!!!


Anyway, here is the outcome of my efforts.  The cake was vanilla sponge with jam and buttercream fillings.





Dylan was over the moon about his cake and his class mates loved it too. 

I really appreciate all your comments and feedback so let me know what you think. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...