Thursday 21 October 2010

Lot's of things in the oven...and a Paul's Boutique bag

Wow, I can't believe it, I have more orders for the coming weeks.  I've received an order for corporate branded cupcakes, up to six dozen!  I also have a 50th birthday cake and a christening cake for my nephew, plus a Paul's Boutique bag for an 11th bithday.  With Halloween fast approaching I've also got an order for some Halloween cupcakes.

I'm on the lookout for some new recipes for non-dairy cupcakes, as my friend is lactose intolerant.  I know she won't mind as the cupcakes are for her party and she will probably have one anyway, but I want her to be able to enjoy them without the after effects!

For the 50th birthday cake I wanted to try something new, but the lady has asked for a bow cake.  I might do something else, for the practice.  I think I have the bow cake sorted!

My first attempt at a bow cake
My second attempt at a bow cake
OK, so I'd never heard of Paul's Boutique until a lady in my haridresser's asked me for one for her 11 year old daughter's birthday on 14 November.  So I've had to go to my trusty Google...and here it is!!  I've got my work cut out!!!


And then my plan for my nephew's christening cake is to top it with a pair of converse booties!!  So cute...
As well as these cakes I also have to make a Christmas cake for my church fair.  All to be delivered by 12 November!  Help...but on the bright side I have almost completed the bow cake and I'm starting the bootie today so I reckon I can do it.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...