Friday 12 November 2010

Branded cupcakes

When I came up with the idea to make cupcakes, I was simply looking for a way to make some extra money.  I thought it was simple and quick and easy to market.  I never imagined that I would become a supplier to the corporate world!!

My lovely brother used his gift of the gab and basically sold my cupcakes to one of his industry contacts.  I took in a sample and got an order for six dozen!   My first thought was "yeah, brilliant", my second was "shit, how am I going to manage this!  Well I did and my client was very pleased.  So much so that there may be the opportunity for further orders.

Here we have lemon cupcake with lemon marmalade filling and lemon frosting

This is a chocolate cupcake with orange marmalade filling and chocolate orange frosting

My favourite, vanilla cupcake with strawberry jam filling and a vanilla frosting, yum!

The cakes are branded with a logo sent by my client.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...