Thursday 25 November 2010

Everyone loves good feedback...

It's good to know that your hard work is appreciated!  The following is a testimonial from my corporate client on the branded cupcakes I supplied last month:


Hi Cheryl,

I just wanted to say how pleased I was with the cupcakes, the company image and logo was literally the icing on the cake!! I have had fantastic feedback from my meetings and have passed your details on to others. On most occasions I received thank you emails before I got back to the office and in one instance all the cakes had disappeared before I’d left the building so thank you very much and I will definitely be using you again for my other clients.

Kind regards
Andy Green
Howe UK

I think I'd better get a website...!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...