Saturday 23 October 2010

One down...four to go!!!

I'm actually getting quite good at this cake lark...I've finished the 50th birthday cake with time to spare.  I do think that I am underselling myself slightly.  But how much will people pay for a stylish, handcrafted, delicious, homemade cake?  Answers on a postcard please.  How much would you pay for the cake below?

It's a single tier vanilla sponge with jam and buttercream filling, with no additives (artificial or otherwise).  It is iced with white fondant, and decorated with a pink sugarpaste bow and pink sugarpaste flowers. 



Next...the christening cake and the Halloween carrot cupcakes...

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    It's a beautiful cake!!!! Compare weight and size with the likes of M&S and waitrose and go with similar prices (if not a bit more!)

    (It's me Sarah by the way!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hi Sarah, thanks for the tip. I think I am defo underpricing myself so I will redress the balance for the next cake.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...