Wednesday 8 September 2010

Welcome to my blog

I've decided to take a leaf out of my sister-in-law's book and start my very own blog. So what am I going to chat about I asked myself. Well of course it would have to be something I have a little knowledge about and something that I want to share with others.


Well about three months ago I started making cupcakes for family and friends. I'm quite proud to say that they have been going down a storm. So much so that I have started selling them to friends and friends of friends. So I thought that I could share my recipes, ideas and designs with you all.


So far I have sold two cakes (a 70th birthday cake and a 3rd birthday cake) and I am working on my third cake (for a 20th birthday). This one is a chocolate cake (layers of white and dark chocolate sandwiched with chocolate buttercream). It will be decorated as a Louis Vuitton bag! A daunting prospect for me as I haven't done one before, but I will giving it my best!

Below is a picture of the cake I did for a 70th birthday.

Here is a picture of the cake for the 3rd birthday.
So stay tuned for an undate on the Louis bag, I will be posting pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...